KeyFC欢迎致辞,点击播放
资源、介绍、历史、Q群等新人必读
KeyFC 社区总索引
如果你找到这个笔记本,请把它邮寄给我们的回忆
KeyFC 漂流瓶传递活动 Since 2011

[问题]论坛首页的奇怪问题?

[ 6693 查看 / 2 回复 ]

在我这里,keyfc的所有分区都能够正常访问(否则我就发不了这个帖子了),然而首页却不可以。不管是通过地址栏还是链接访问首页,只能得到如下错误信息:

Server Error in '/BBS' Application. Probable I/O race condition detected while copying memory. The I/O package is not thread safe by default. In multithreaded applications, a stream must be accessed in a thread-safe way, such as a thread-safe wrapper returned by TextReader's or TextWriter's Synchronized methods. This also applies to cl***es like StreamWriter and StreamReader. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Probable I/O race condition detected while copying memory. The I/O package is not thread safe by default. In multithreaded applications, a stream must be accessed in a thread-safe way, such as a thread-safe wrapper returned by TextReader's or TextWriter's Synchronized methods. This also applies to cl***es like StreamWriter and StreamReader.

Source Error:

The source code that generated this unhandled exception can only be shown when compiled in debug mode. To enable this, please follow one of the below steps, then request the URL:

1. Add a "Debug=true" directive at the top of the file that generated the error. Example:

<%@ Page Language="C#" Debug="true" %>

or:

2) Add the following section to the configuration file of your application:

<configuration>
  <system.web>
      <compilation debug="true"/>
  </system.web>
</configuration>

Note that this second technique will cause all files within a given application to be compiled in debug mode. The first technique will cause only that particular file to be compiled in debug mode.

Important: Running applications in debug mode does incur a memory/performance overhead. You should make sure that an application has debugging disabled before deploying into production scenario.

Stack Trace:

[IndexOutOfRangeException: Probable I/O race condition detected while copying memory. The I/O package is not thread safe by default. In multithreaded applications, a stream must be accessed in a thread-safe way, such as a thread-safe wrapper returned by TextReader's or TextWriter's Synchronized methods. This also applies to cl***es like StreamWriter and StreamReader.]  System.Buffer.InternalBlockCopy(Array src, Int32 srcOffset, Array dst, Int32 dstOffset, Int32 count) +0  System.IO.FileStream.Read(Byte[] array, Int32 offset, Int32 count) +265  Discuz.Forum.PHCZIP.IndexInfoAtPos(UInt32 Index_Pos) +82  Discuz.Forum.PHCZIP.GetAddressWithIP(String IPValue) +51  Discuz.Forum.IpSearch.GetAddressWithIP(String IPValue) +38  ASP.aspx_8_forumindex_aspx.OnInit(EventArgs e) +21487  System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +321  System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +692

试过了MAxthon 2和Opera浏览器都不行,这是怎么了呢……
分享 转发
“來吧,走上這長長的似乎沒有盡頭的的坂道……”
Infantry Gruppen Lost!

回复:[问题]论坛首页的奇怪问题?

这是服务器的报警错……是论坛的问题……
已经修正了……别担心……:Hypnotize:
熊会好好疼mika的

回复:[问题]论坛首页的奇怪问题?

报告队长
.........现在是2007年11月29日
主页又出先了上述情况

Server Error in '/BBS' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Probable I/O race condition detected while copying memory. The I/O package is not thread safe by default. In multithreaded applications, a stream must be accessed in a thread-safe way, such as a thread-safe wrapper returned by TextReader's or TextWriter's Synchronized methods. This also applies to cl***es like StreamWriter and StreamReader.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Probable I/O race condition detected while copying memory. The I/O package is not thread safe by default. In multithreaded applications, a stream must be accessed in a thread-safe way, such as a thread-safe wrapper returned by TextReader's or TextWriter's Synchronized methods. This also applies to cl***es like StreamWriter and StreamReader.

Source Error:

Line 972:
Line 973:    templateBuilder.Append("                <li>" + onlineuser.Olimg.ToString().Trim() + "\r\n");
Line 974:    string iplocation = Tools.GetShortAddressWithIP(onlineuser.Ip);
Line 975:   
Line 976:

Source File: d:\FTP\KFC\BBS\aspx\7\forumindex.aspx    Line: 974

Stack Trace:

[IndexOutOfRangeException: Probable I/O race condition detected while copying memory. The I/O package is not thread safe by default. In multithreaded applications, a stream must be accessed in a thread-safe way, such as a thread-safe wrapper returned by TextReader's or TextWriter's Synchronized methods. This also applies to cl***es like StreamWriter and StreamReader.]
  System.Buffer.InternalBlockCopy(Array src, Int32 srcOffset, Array dst, Int32 dstOffset, Int32 count) +0
  System.IO.FileStream.Read(Byte[] array, Int32 offset, Int32 count) +265
  KeyFC.Utility.PHCZIP.GetUInt32() +60
  KeyFC.Utility.PHCZIP.IndexInfoAtPos(UInt32 Index_Pos) +97
  KeyFC.Utility.PHCZIP.GetAddressWithIP(String IPValue) +109
  KeyFC.Utility.SearchIpLocation.GetAddressWithIP(String IPValue) +64
  KeyFC.Utility.Tools.GetShortAddressWithIP(String IPValue) +46
  ASP.aspx_7_forumindex_aspx.OnInit(EventArgs e) in d:\FTP\KFC\BBS\aspx\7\forumindex.aspx:974
  System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +321
  System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +692

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.832; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.832