KeyFC欢迎致辞,点击播放
资源、介绍、历史、Q群等新人必读
KeyFC 社区总索引
如果你找到这个笔记本,请把它邮寄给我们的回忆
KeyFC 漂流瓶传递活动 Since 2011

[短篇] Nemo的第二篇英文半同人文放出!

[ 5555 查看 / 3 回复 ]

The encounter
An ordinary street corner, the sun is shining through the clouds. There are no people on the street due to the hot weather. It’s the middle of summer, even the wind had a fainting hot wave in it.
A man, carrying a very old bag, wearing a worn-out black T-shirt is slowly walking down the street. He turns around to the street corner and hurried away.
“I’ll go to the shopping district.” murmured the man. He turns again, and saw a figure running towards this street. It seems it will turn to where the man is standing, and apparently hit the man.
“Hey, stop before you hurt somebody!” The man shouted.
“Huh?” The running figure stopped, it seems like a very short girl, and her face is behind a star-shaped (apparently hand-made) wood sculpture that she holds so the man cannot see her face.
“What are you doing? You are not from this city, are you?” The girl raises her face and asked. She seems young, maybe around 14 or 15-year-old.
It’s hard to imagine that these words came out from a little girl’s mouth; the man stands there for a while. Then he decided not to care about that.
“I’m a traveler, I am searching for something.” The man said, “Something that is almost impossible to find.”
“In fact, I am searching too.” The girl said. It seems she didn’t care talking to a completely stranger.
“Searching for what?” The girl asked with surprised eyes, it seems that she is eager to find the answer from the traveler. The traveler is feeling uneasy. He said: “Maybe, you can help me search this; I’m searching for a long lost friend. I have no clue to him since it has been such long time. Is it important for me to search for him? That’s not important now. What I know is I’m keeping searching.”
“I don’t think I can help as well, since I’m also seeking.” The girl told the man her story:
The girl is an orphan, her mother and father died in an earthquake that happened 6 years ago. So did her best friend. She believes that the starry field contains people’s souls and was carving wood sculptures ever since. No one understands her. In other words, she had no connections with the town anymore. Everyday what she does is to holding the star-shaped sculpture and wandering in the town, which never belongs to her anymore. She is seeking someone that can understand her and take her out of this broken world.
After finished her story, she added: “From your face after my story, I can make sure you connected me to the seeking of yourself. Am I right?”
“That’s horrible.” said the traveler, “You really have talent. I don’t think these words can come out from a girl like you. If you feel like so, you can share the search with me.”
“Then let’s meet at the bus stop just outside of the town.” The girl said, “You can find it easily, I’ll wait for you there.”
“Wait, you are not thinking I’m the one you are seeking to, are you?” The man seemed he had realized something.
“Well, good for you, I don’t think you are.” was the reply.
One our later, the girl and the man are standing at the bus stop, waiting for the bus to arrive.
“You don’t regret your choice, do you?” The man asked the girl one more time, “If you do, just go back to where you should be.”
The girl said nothing but smiles. At that time the bus had come, they both get on the bus. The bus started and left the scenery of the small town behind.
Since then the girl and the man had went to many places and heard about many clues, but none of them leads to the man’s friend. The man will keep seeking, but not the girl.

~
“Remember when we leave, I told you that you are not the person I’m seeking.”
“Yeah, what a pity.”
“I lied. Now I admit that I have found what I was seeking, since we become friends. I am not alone anymore.”
“Well, let the seeking always be with me. You can help me if you want.”
“Of course!” The happy voices echoes and fades away.
~

~END~

继KANON英文半同人化以后的第二篇

这里男主角和女主角来自两个不同的作品,大家看看吧。

这篇文章被判78分。

最后编辑nemoma 最后编辑于 2008-01-21 22:46:49

评分次数

本主题由 见习版主 Decorated~38324 于 2012/7/22 19:52:23 执行 主题分类 操作
    分享 转发
    「大地坏灭,城市尽毁,死伤惨重;唯一语足志:胜利。」

回复:Nemo的第二篇英文半同人文放出!

因為NX怨念太重,所以回一下...........