9月份了……我苦等了2个月啊……泪奔……

回复: 请问KFC汉化组,CLANNAD的最终汉化什么时候发出??

原帖由 divingbuster 于 2008-8-8 13:11:00 发表
我还年轻

无所谓

我的硬盘已经不年轻了....

回复:请问KFC汉化组,CLANNAD的最终汉化什么时候发出??

无责任发言:                电玩BUS有一强人这样说我只是引用不负任何责任
20XX 年,一老人垂危之即,颤抖着嘴唇对自己的孙子说:"孩子……等……clannad……全汉化出来了,一定……要把……光碟烧……给我,我要在下面看。"孩子说:"放心吧爷爷,我一定努力活到那一天。"听完孙子的话爷爷满意的闭上了双眼。21XX年,一位行将就木的老人跪坐于坟前,禁不住泪如泉涌:"孙子不孝啊,这么多年来,我一直等,也没等到出全汉化,我愧对列祖列宗呀!"说完,急怒攻心,浑身颤了两颤就不动了。那双眼睛却还瞪得大大的,死不瞑目呀!!孙子死后上了天堂,一天他遇到了上帝,上帝说:我能满足你一个愿望。他说:"能把日本岛沉了吗?"上帝说:这个难度太高,换个吧。孙子又说:"那我要clannad全汉化。"上帝擦了擦头上的汗说:"你前一个愿望是什么?把地球仪拿来我看看...

:D 日本岛米了我看你怎么再得到CLANNAD等游戏

原帖由 小雷 于 2008-9-5 11:21:00 发表
20XX 年,一老人垂危之即,颤抖着嘴唇对自己的孙子说:"孩子……等……clannad……全汉化出来了,一定……要把……光碟烧……给我,我要在下面看。"孩子说:"放心吧爷爷,我一定努力活到那一天。"听完孙子的话爷爷满意的闭上

我记得这是恶搞国足吧:D

原帖由 zerosonic2 于 2008-9-7 14:02:00 发表
[quote] 原帖由 小雷 于 2008-9-5 11:21:00 发表
20XX 年,一老人垂危之即,颤抖着嘴唇对自己的孙子说:"孩子……等……clannad……全汉化出来了,一定……要把……光碟烧……给我,我要在下面看。"

跳票跳的太爽了
最后编辑wanglihao 最后编辑于 2008-09-10 20:23:35

我日夜不停地玩clannad...現在我劇情都會背了...始終還沒等到全漢化...我受夠了!!!!

学日文才是关键,等汉化等到第四代都不可能出
你学好日文汉化说不定还米出

我想問...即是現在還沒有全漢化的????

如果沒有...那有那部份是漢化了/沒有漢化???plz

To all the people who are requesting a Chinese Localization:
Please remember that all the people has their own life. No one should devote themselves into localization just because there are people requesting it. NO ONE has the responsibity to do all the localization process (including Engine Hacking, Translating and Compiling) when they can use that spare time to do something more important or confortable for themselves.

I'm NOT a member of the KEY FANS CLUB Localization group. However, I'm currently hosting a translation process and I know how hard it is. I believe that people who are requesting the localization didn't and won't have feelings of complainment. However, as I stated that it's NOT a "must " for all these people to do the localization. They do the localization only because of love and pa-s-sion. I plead you all to wait patiently.

Please put yourselves in others' shoes and I believe you will understand. Thank you for your support for the localization group.

PS: Sorry for this HUGE CRUNK of English, It's my lab breaktime and I saw this thread, well, some of the replies relly get me upset. Since I'm also a person who did localization jobs at free time. As the result I post all I want to say first. A pity that there is no Chinese input in the lab. And I promise I will translate this reply within hours. Sorry for the inconvience I had caused.

By NMC, The Leader of TAILS' LAB Localization Group
And a Keyfan, just like you all.

"The Ultamite goal to Utopia is achieved by proving justice for all beings and rewarding the people who should get their effort prised. Everybody being honesty to one other, and treat eath other fair and square, ignoring their relationships. That would lead to a society that have proper placements and treatments for  the elders, adults,and juniors, even people whom, have difficulties with their life and emotions can get their problems solved by the government. All the men should go to work and all the women should have a perfect marridge. People who left the thing on the ground shell be hated, as same as the people who want to pick it up and claim that it's theirs. Also, the people who doesn't join in the groupwork shell be hated, as same as these whom want to do things only to their own benefit. As the results from above, no one have the reason to do dirty tricks, nor defend themselves from threatment and thievery. That is what we call Utopia."

----------- Extract from <The book of Courtesy ~Courtesy & Country Trends~>

最后编辑nemoma 最后编辑于 2008-09-25 08:20:04
「大地坏灭,城市尽毁,死伤惨重;唯一语足志:胜利。」