KeyFC欢迎致辞,点击播放
资源、介绍、历史、Q群等新人必读
KeyFC 社区总索引
如果你找到这个笔记本,请把它邮寄给我们的回忆
KeyFC 漂流瓶传递活动 Since 2011

[每日一Lo系列] 真·全·萝莉塔 - 上篇 节5-2 (经典的LOLI语源)

[ 14099 查看 / 11 回复 ]

今天翻译得较少,因为......太难翻译了...... 尽情欣赏....

注意,AIR经典人物在本篇出现了......不知道是Key故意为之还是巧合啊......咳......

-5-

Now I wish to introduce the following idea. Between the age limits of nine and fourteen there occur maidens who, to certain bewitched travelers, twice or many times older than they, reveal their true nature which is not human, but nymphic (that is, demoniac); and these chosen creatures I propose to designate as "nymphets."

现在,我将向大家介绍以下的定义:年龄处在九岁到十四岁之间的少女中,有一些拥有非人的、仙女般的(或者说是魔鬼般的)魅力;她们的这种本质只能被一些比她们年龄大一倍或数倍的,被施过魔法的往人发现。对于这类生物,我命名为“小妖精”。

It will be marked that I substitute time terms for spatial ones. In fact, I would have the reader see "nine" and "fourteen" as the boundaries — the mirrory beaches and rosy rocks — of an enchanted island haunted by those nymphets of mine and surrounded by a vast, misty sea. Between those age limits, are all girl-children nymphets? Of course not. Otherwise, we who are in the know, we lone voyagers, we nympholepts, would have long gone insane. Neither are good looks any criterion; and vulgarity, or at least what a given community terms so, does not necessarily impair certain mysterious characteristics, the fey grace, the elusive, shifty, soul-shattering, insidious charm that separates the nymphet from such coevals of hers as are incomparably more dependent on the spatial world of synchronous phenomena than on that intangible island of entranced time where Lolita plays with her likes. Within the same age limits the number of true nymphets is trickingly inferior to that of provisionally plain, or just nice, or "cute," or even "sweet" and "attractive," ordinary, plumpish, formless, cold-skinned, essentially human little girls, with tummies and pigtails, who may or may not turn into adults of great beauty (look at the ugly dumplings in black stockings and white hats that are metamorphosed into stunning stars of the screen). A normal man given a group photograph of school girls or Girl Scouts and asked to point out the comeliest one will not necessarily choose the nymphet among them. You have to be an artist and a madman, a creature of infinite melancholy, with a bubble of hot poison in your loins and a super-voluptuous flame permanently aglow in your subtle spine (oh, how you have to cringe and hide!), in order to discern at once, by ineffable signs — the slightly feline outline of a cheekbone, the slenderness of a downy limb, and other indices which despair and shame and tears of tenderness forbid me to tabulate — the little deadly demon among the wholesome children; she stands unrecognized by them and unconscious herself of her fantastic power.

值得一提的是,以上我将时间的概念替换成了空间的概念:事实上,我是希望向读者强调“九岁”到“十四岁”是一个界限——就像一个有着镜面一样平整的沙滩、玫瑰色的岩石块、出没着的小妖精的魔法小岛,被薄雾和辽阔的大海环绕着。在这个年龄段间的少女都是小妖精么?当然不是。不然的话,我们这些洞悉真理的人,这些孤独的旅人,这些妖精狂们早就会发疯了。美丽的外表并不是妖精的特征;而泼辣也不会抹杀(至少不是某类人所定义的泼辣)小妖精们特殊的神秘品质——沉鱼落雁般优雅的、摸不透的、易变的、摄人魂魄的、阴险的吸引力。这种特性使小妖精们从她们的同龄人中显现出来,因为相对于那个萝莉塔和她的同类嬉戏的,由时间划分的无形小岛来说,其他的人完全的依赖于现实的空间世界。在这个年龄段真正的小妖精的数量远少于那些同龄的普通的、有礼貌的、可爱的,甚至是甜美迷人的,普通的、身体丰满而没有定型的、冷淡的,总之属性为人的女孩。这些挺着小肚皮梳着辫子的非妖精属女孩,将来能否出落成一个漂亮的女人谁也说不定(看看电视里面化妆出来的明星们吧,其实一个个都是穿着黑色长筒袜带着白帽子的大饺子)。如果给一个普通男人一张女学生们或者女童子军们的集体照,让他选出最漂亮的,小妖精们也不一定会入选。你必须是一个艺术家、一个狂人、一个极易伤感的人,邪恶的两腰间沸腾着毒性的欲望、狡诈的脊髓中燃烧着不灭的色心(你是多么辛苦的掩藏着它们啊!)。这样的人识别小妖精不需花时间,只凭直觉:那略带猫脸轮廓的面颊、那细软的手臂、以及其他的一些让我绝望、羞愧和哭泣的特征,我不能一一列出。在他人和自己都未意识到这种神奇的力量之前,那个小小的致命魔鬼还是一群健全的小孩子中的一员。
最后编辑Prz 最后编辑于 2010-07-22 09:41:07
分享 转发
飛べない翼に、意味はあるんでしょうか?

回复:[每日一Lo系列] 真·全·萝莉塔 - 上篇 节5 (1/3)-(1/2) <---- Loli的经典定义

发现神秘的AIR人物了么?
飛べない翼に、意味はあるんでしょうか?

回复:[每日一Lo系列] 真·全·萝莉塔 - 上篇 节5 (1/3)-(1/2) <---- Loli的经典定义

作者不是自命为"附有魔力的旅人"么........................... >_<
飛べない翼に、意味はあるんでしょうか?