KeyFC欢迎致辞,点击播放
资源、介绍、历史、Q群等新人必读
KeyFC 社区总索引
如果你找到这个笔记本,请把它邮寄给我们的回忆
KeyFC 漂流瓶传递活动 Since 2011

[短篇] [原创][有奖竞猜][纯英文]某同人文发表

[ 6345 查看 / 4 回复 ]

看文章前的注意事项:1.英文不好者请离开本帖,本人不提供翻译(这是本人的某次作业,)以下是说给英文好的人的:2.第一个回答出本文是??的同人(印象)作品的有奖!3.第一个列出本文中所有人名的来源的人也有奖!(某某i人名是因某某原因 or 来源命名的)4.二,三两条奖项分开计算!Ready? Go!
最后编辑nemoma 最后编辑于 2007-11-19 22:27:03
本主题由 见习版主 Decorated~38324 于 2012/7/22 21:47:46 执行 主题分类 操作
分享 转发
「大地坏灭,城市尽毁,死伤惨重;唯一语足志:胜利。」

回复:[原创][有奖竞猜][纯英文]某同人文发表

看文章前的注意事项:
1.英文不好者请离开本帖,本人不提供翻译(这是本人的某次作业,)
以下是说给英文好的人的:
2.第一个回答出本文是??的同人(印象)作品的有奖!
3.第一个列出本文中所有人名的来源的人也有奖!(某某i人名是因某某原因 or 来源命名的)
4.二,三两条奖项分开计算!
Ready? Go!

To remember, to forget

“Have you found what you had lost?”

“No, but it will be fine as long Emily felt happiness around her.”

After a long nine years, Yuri DeMenchev arrived at a small town. He waited on a bench just outside the station. It’s the middle of December. The snow was falling down quietly.

“She’s late.” Yuri said to himself.

“Watch out your mouth!” a very angry voice had come from behind, “I waited for you for over 2 hours and you are saying that I was late?”

“You are same as always, Elle.” Yuri smiled, and turns his head around in an extraordinary angle.

There is a girl just standing behind the bench, with snow covering the surface of her clothes. She’s Yuri’s childhood friend, Elle Sanders.

Yuri was sitting in Elle's home a while later, In other words, Yuri’s home stay. The owner of the house is Elle’s mother, Sarah Sanders. Elle’s father is not at home very often since he is currently working in Russia.

“Can you show me around in this town if possible?” asked Yuri.

“Elle, forgive Yuri, It’s your fault that you were playing hide and seek with him.” said Sarah.

“Don’t he remember that I often wait for him in behind?” Elle still seems angry.

“Well, well. I have forgotten too much while I was away. Of course I forgot things like that.”

“OK, I will forgive you but ONLY this time.” Elle smiles.

A moment later, Elle and Yuri are walking on the shopping street of the town. Yuri asked: “Is the city as same as it was 9 years ago?”

“You really didn’t remember?” Elle asked, as she was shocked.

“I forgot everything there including…”

At that time, another girl’s voice had shattered through the wind.

“Hey! You there! Let Emily p***!”

Yuri turns his face and found a girl who is wearing a thick jacket charging right at him. At the same time Elle made a small hop sideways to avoid the girl.

“What are you doing?! Emily can’t stop!” The sound is nearer and nearer, and…

CRASH!

After the comical sound, Yuri was totally faced down to the snow. And another body was on him.

“Emily told you to avoid her. She had already warned you, why don’t you dodge?” The voice becomes smaller “Wait…, are you DeMenchev? Yuri DeMenchev?”

Yuri tried to sit up, but he can’t do that since the strange-talking girl is right above him. So he said “Yes I am. Could you get up first?”

Ten minutes later. Elle and Yuri are sitting on a bench nearby with the strange girl. Elle asked first, but not to the girl.

“Yuri, don’t you recognize her?”

“Mmm…… I can’t.”

“But she seemed to know you!”

“Emily sure knows about Yuri!” The girl suddenly speaks, “Yuri is Emily’s best friend 9 years ago! It seems you had kept the promise between us.”

“What? I’m sorry I had forgotten what had happened 9 years ago. You are?” Yuri can do nothing but asks with a confused smile.

“Oh, I see. Emily’s name is Emily Granger. If Yuri really forgotten.” The strange girl introduced herself at last. “And this is Elle? I had been to your home several times, but you weren’t here…”

“…Because at that time I’m staying with my dad in Russia.” Elle said.

“And what’s with the third-person talking style…”

“Yuri has been so rude! Emily was asked the exactly same question 9 years ago! That’s when we first met!”

“OK, if you insist.”

After showing Yuri to the shopping district, Elle suddenly invites Emily to her home.

"You live alone, right? I knew that from my mother."

"Yeah, Emily's parents are all working in travel agencies so they had to travel to difference places every day. There is only Emily herself in her house. I really thank you for that, Elle!"

At home, Sarah asked Emily if she had any plans for Christmas, after a small family meeting they decided to have Emily in Sander's Christmas party.

"That will make a better atmosphere for Christmas." said Sarah.

"Yes, Emily is very glad to hear that."

"Yuri, don't you mind going to buy something for Christmas with Emily tomorrow? Since she will also live in our house. , every member of Sanders' party will live in the house."

"What about Elle, then?” Yuri asked, "It's unfair for me if she didn't go!"

"You can make her go with you if you can drag her up from bed tomorrow morning."

"I'll try." Yuri thought it would be a good chance for him to regain memories.

The next day, Yuri finally recalls that Elle is the kind of girl that can't be waked up by others. He realizes that after a try of more than 30 minutes.

And he regrets forgetting the memory because drag Elle up from bed is totally a waste of time.

While on the way to the shop, Yuri asks Emily "What will you do if you had lost your memory?"

"Emily will find new memories of happiness."

"Do you remember anything that happened to me 9 years ago?"

Emily said nothing and quickly changed the subject. “Hey, do you remember there is a very good shop around there which sells awesome, marvelous, fantastic chocolate sundaes?”

She knows something. Yuri thought. But instead he said:

“Don’t messing up with the adjectives, will you?”

“Or what do you want to buy for Emily and Elle for Christmas?”

“DO NOT INGORE ME!” Yuri found his word have no effect on Emily.

After a while, they arrived to the shop, and they went different direction to buy presents.

Weeks flew past quick. Soon it's the party time, the Christmas Eve.

That night, all of The Sanders, including Yuri DeMenchev and Emily Granger, gathered together in the hall on the second floor of the house. In the hall there is a big Christmas tree. Yuri wonders how a woman and a girl (Yuri never bought any Christmas trees into the house.) can manage to get the tree into the house.

“Well, time for your Christmas wishes, after the wish we’ll exchange our presents.” said Sandy.

Yuri walked up to the Christmas tree, and lower his head, said: “I wish I can regain my memory lost 9 years ago.”

When he raised his head, he is surprised to found Emily just stood beside him.

“Emily heard you!”

“Hey! What’s going on? No one is supposed to know other’s wishes.”

“Emily is confused that Yuri had made a wish like this, originally no one would make a wish related to his past.” said the girl.

“Why not? Since the top thing I want is to recall what I did 9 years ago.”

“Emily has a theory, all the things we did, are all prearranged by someone. They type our story out and release it to other people. Under their cursor, there is no past, only today and tomorrow. That’s why you can hear somebody comments the life was just like dream. But even we are created by someone; they have their own memories as well. They use their memories to create us. What we can do is to create our own future. It’s easy if you live today and tomorrow as a fullest.”

“Then what about the people who created us?” asked Yuri casually.

“Their story would be written by others, as well.” replied Emily.

“And we should say “Happy Christmas” to them, since they are probably in Christmas too. Emily will do that first.”

Then she cleared her throat.

“You people watching us, Happy Christmas!” Emily said cheerfully.

What a crazy idea, thought Yuri.

“What are you talking about? I can’t understand a single word!” Elle asks Yuri.

“Neither could I. It seems Emily is the type of people who never cares about HER past.”

“Maybe she didn’t have one.” Sandy overheard her daughter’s dialogue and said.

“It's not a regular joke that can say in front of Emily.” Yuri smiled.

“So will you change your wish?” asked Emily, apparently she didn’t hear the joke.

“OK.”

Yuri made a second wish.

Happy times always come fast, soon the party was over. Yuri and Elle will walk Emily home.

“Hey, where do you live?” asked Yuri.

“Just follow Emily.” Emily said, “You also forget where Emily lives, don’t you.”

“It seems so.” Yuri sighed.

“It will be OK there.” Emily suddenly stops. They had arrived at the bench where Yuri waited for Elle (or vice versa) some days before.

“So, see you. Yuri.” Emily walked into the darkness beyond the station. Soon her figure was disappeared.

Is that my felling that she won’t show up again? Yuri thought. And went back home with Elle.

Elle’s home was in their sight and Sarah is standing under a lamp post, waiting for them.

"It better remains this way." said Yuri, suddenly.

“What did you just said?” asks Elle surprisingly.

“I mean, why am I so concerned with the past? Can’t I live today and tomorrow as a fullest?”

“Maybe that’s better for you.” said Sarah, “It’s better of you not to care about the past.”

“Who knows?” Yuri replied with a smile. And look at the starry sky.

Yes, live your life for tomorrow. Not for yesterday, that’s what Emily tried to tell, right?

Yuri thought so.

“Let’s go, Elle.”

Their shadows drop under the long streets.

~END~
「大地坏灭,城市尽毁,死伤惨重;唯一语足志:胜利。」

英文不好的人粗略地看...
文法上好像沒"大"問題,可是有些句子使用得有點古怪......
...hall...will lounge be better?
there'r also some spelling problems...r u tried of typing to much? XD
anyway...
2.Kanon?
3. ...didn't get it! what is 某某i人名是因某某原因 or 来源命名?
ur English seem not bad...but I guess English is not ur first language...and u didn't speak English much in the
daily live...?
最后编辑leo1990214814 最后编辑于 2007-11-20 08:16:28
to surpass Aquila is now one of my purposes of life.

人有悲歡離合,月有陰晴圓缺,
此事古難全。
但願人長久,千里共嬋娟。
isn't it 百基拉?

Dat poenas laudate fides

楼上的朋友已经获奖了,第三题给一个实例:
主角 Yuri DeMenchev
Yuuichi Aizawa (这个不要我说是谁了吧) -----〉Yuri
John DeMenchev (PPCRPG游戏神作Arvale2主角) -----> DeMenchev
文章中几乎所有人名都有类似的来源,大家祭出Google吧。
PS English is my 1.5 Language. Tee-hee.