KeyFC欢迎致辞,点击播放
资源、介绍、历史、Q群等新人必读
KeyFC 社区总索引
如果你找到这个笔记本,请把它邮寄给我们的回忆
KeyFC 漂流瓶传递活动 Since 2011

Please help us!!! Vote for CLANNAD AS!!!

[ 11994 查看 / 14 回复 ]

HI all members of KeyFC! Sorry for disturbing and not typing Chinese.

I'm a member of KeyFC from VnSharing.net. This is the biggest Anime-Manga Forum (like BBS ^^) in VietNam.

Now, there is a tournament to find out the Best Overall Anime in 2009.
http://vnsharing.net/forum/showthread.php?t=139569

Unfortunately, CLANNAD (the first in http://myanimelist.net) are being behind Hetalia: Axis Powers(HAP). All members of KeyFC in VnSharing (include me) don't want our favorite CLANNAD beaten by HAP. But the number of members of HAPFC is more than us. And you know which is better, right?

If CLANNAD win this tournament, there will be more people know about CLANNAD and Key in VietNam. We want everybody to know about this masterpiece.
So please help us by registering an account and voting for CLANNAD (it just take you only 2 minutes).

Thank all members of KeyFC!

评分次数

分享 转发

回复:Please help us!!! Vote for CLANNAD AS!!!

But this tournament is for everyone, not just local members. And the members of HAPFC also use this way to propagandize too.
    That is reason why we need your help

回复:Please help us!!! Vote for CLANNAD AS!!!

Thank benyeehua and thank 夜澜*梦  for making me realize that.

But CLANNAD is really special to us. This is only one chance for us to express our affection because there won't be any second CLANNAD in next year or later. All my friends in FC are trying their best to do something for CLANNAD. And i can't do anything but this. I think there are many people who like CLANNAD in here because this is only one FanClub about Key in the world. And I really like it.

If you want to help us, please following above steps in benyeehua's article and you don't have to confirm your registration.

Before you can vote, you need post 10 articles. In this situation, it is easy.
    There are many different categories.

VnSharing Anime Award - Best Anime Overall 2009

VnSharing Anime Award - Best Fanservice/Ecchi Anime

VnSharing Anime Award - Best Story

VnSharing Anime Award - Best Animation/Artwork 2009

VnSharing Anime Award - Best Comedy Anime 2009

VnSharing Anime Award - Best Horror/Thriller/Mystery Anime 2009

VnSharing Anime Award - Best Drama Anime

VnSharing Anime Award - Best Anime Music 2009

VnSharing Anime Award - Best Sport Anime

VnSharing Anime Award - Best Adventure/Fantasy Anime 2009

VnSharing Anime Award - Best Action Anime

VnSharing Anime Award - Best Romance Anime

VnSharing Anime Award - Best Sci-fi Anime 2009

You can post one article in each topic first then vote later.
    But please remember to try not to type Chinese because there are some people's PC that can't read Chinese letters. And please not copy/paste because the moderator may misunderstand that you are spamming.

One again, i'm sorry for disturbing.

谢谢
    最后编辑bamboo3250 最后编辑于 2010-02-26 12:48:04