KeyFC欢迎致辞,点击播放
资源、介绍、历史、Q群等新人必读
KeyFC 社区总索引
如果你找到这个笔记本,请把它邮寄给我们的回忆
KeyFC 漂流瓶传递活动 Since 2011

Anemoi官网大量信息释出!

[ 891 查看 / 5 回复 ]

anemoi -アネモイ- | Key (visualarts.gr.jp)官网在Key 25周年生放送当天披露了大量游戏信息和女主们的图片,大家一起去看看吧!
这两天我会把这些信息翻译成中文放在anemoi区里,敬请期待!
https://key.visualarts.gr.jp/anemoi/common/image/fv_main_bg.jpg
分享 转发

我記得,三圍好像有公布了
但,我就是懶
水羊不可一日無牡丹!!!
你今天膜拜牡丹神了沒??

看图一点key味儿都没有

评分次数

好好学习

If It doesn't feel like key, it's important to define what is key.  The world has changed, and so has key.  I'm going to go on a rant in a slightly different direction and focus on the plot.

Looking back at past games, key games have traditionally had multi-threaded stories highlighting a common message. That might be the family in Air/CLANNAD, Little Busters - friendship, and rewrite - environmentalism. This is based on my research since I've not played any Key games. For summer pockets, I've read a lot of critical reviews online, and it's basically a mashup of previous games. I'm, not sure of the message. And Anemoi is the same adventure romance genre as Summer pockets. The last line is this:

約束の時間まで、麦は人々と交流を重ねながら
    町でスローライフを送ることにする。

Edge/Bing TL: Until the appointed time, Mugi decides to live a slow life in the
    town while interacting with people.

Google Translate: During the limited time, it is important to communicate with people.
    It is like sending a live stream in the town.

Google is obviously wrong, since "ライフ" means Life, not Live. But that got me thinking, even though it might be incorrect, there might come a time to do something like send a message like in the anime movie "Your name", or have communication as a theme. Or something like the common theme in Makoto shinkai movies, the distance between two people. Anyway, we'll need to wait and see.

---

如果感觉不像密钥,那么定义什么是密钥很重要。世界变了,钥匙也变了。我将朝着稍微不同的方向咆哮,并专注于情节。

回顾过去的游戏,关键游戏传统上都有多线程故事,突出一个共同的信息。那可能是 Air/CLANNAD、Little Busters 中的家庭——友谊,以及改写——环保主义。这是基于我的研究,因为我没有玩过任何关键游戏。对于夏季口袋,我在网上阅读了很多评论,它基本上是以前游戏的混搭。我不确定消息。而 Anemoi 与一些口袋是相同的冒险浪漫类型。最后一行是这样的:

約束の時間まで、麦は人々と交流を重ねながら
    町でスローライフを送ることにする。

Edge/Bing TL:在约定的时间之前,Mugi 决定在
    镇上过着缓慢的生活,同时与人互动。

谷歌翻译:在有限的时间内,与人交流很重要。
    这就像在镇上发送直播一样。

谷歌显然是错的,因为“ライフ”的意思是生活,而不是生活。但这让我想到,即使它可能不正确,也可能有时间做一些事情,比如像动漫电影“你的名字”那样发送信息,或者以交流为主题。或者像新海诚电影中的共同主题,两个人之间的距离。无论如何,我们需要拭目以待。
    最后编辑junh1024 最后编辑于 2024-06-30 13:44:15

又是白毛女主,na-ga的画风好看诶

If It doesn't feel like key, it's important to define what is key.  The world has changed, and so has key.  I'm going to go on a rant in a slightly different direction and focus on the plot.

Lookin
    junh1024 发表于 2024/6/21 16:27:00https://www.keyfc.net:443/bbs/images/common/back.gif

Well yes, your opinion about "multi-threaded stories but one direction" is interesting and insightful. And you are right, the world has changed, and so has Key. So the lack of Key-like smell should be anticipated. For me it increases the uncertainty of the direction of plot——a bold try. I want to see the effect of this bold try.

And below is the translation of your text, according to my understanding(It seems that most Translation softwares are not reliable enough to create a bearable translation...).

如果说这游戏没有key社的味道,那么重要的是定义什么是key社。世界已经改变,key社也已经改变。我将在一个稍微不同的方向上发表一些激烈的谈论,并着眼于情节。

从key社以往的游戏来看,key社的游戏通常具有多线程的故事,这些故事突出了一个共同的信息。这可能是Air/CLANNAD中的【家庭】,Little Busters - 【友谊】,rewrite - 【环保主义】。这是基于我的研究,因为我没有玩过任何key社的游戏。

对于夏日口袋,我在网上阅读了很多与此有关的批判性论述,它基本上是以前游戏的混合。我不确定这其中的含义。而Anemoi是与夏日口袋【在某些方面】相同的冒险浪漫类型。最后一行是这样的:

約束の時間まで、麦は人々と交流を重ねながら
    町でスローライフを送ることにする。

Edge/Bing TL: 在约定的时间之前,Mugi 决定在镇上过着慢节奏的生活,同时与人互动。

Google Translate: 在有限的时间内,与人交流很重要。这就像在镇上直播一样。

谷歌显然是错的,因为“ライフ”的意思是生命/人生(Life),而不是生活(Live)。但这让我想到,即使它可能不正确,也可能有时间做一些事情,比如像动漫电影“你的名字”那样发送信息(Well I do not get exact meaning in this part...Sorry),或者以交流为主题。或者像新海诚电影中的共同主题,也就是两个人之间的距离。无论如何,我们需要拭目以待。

最后编辑Mayrain 最后编辑于 2024-06-29 15:51:14