KeyFC欢迎致辞,点击播放
资源、介绍、历史、Q群等新人必读
KeyFC 社区总索引
如果你找到这个笔记本,请把它邮寄给我们的回忆
KeyFC 漂流瓶传递活动 Since 2011

删不掉的鲁迅

[ 7255 查看 / 14 回复 ]

点击关闭鉴定图章
Go away, then thought for a while and pick the back.
Hu bureau of car arrived, LiangJian ran up. He want to open doors, and then bureau, do as it used to protect a top position. But he was late, he ran, driver had to hu bureau opened the door to the top, the driver's position than he is old
Practice, still in place. LiangJian harshly scold the heart that the driver: I don't wanna face, the whole study, also in use, fuck would flatter.
Hu LiangJian for aNorth Face Jacketsr, depending on the board as the last time he went straight to the edge, hu fates on board are always like this from others, especially when he was unhappy. LiangJian far behind stood hu bureau, he has a big bad feeling about this. Hu bureau said finally
Words, "no, your home yesterday linxiao aunt Lin was not happy," hu bureau turning to look at LiangJian, "can youNorth Face Down Jackets explain to me?" . LiangJian speak little stutter, "yesterday evening, in overtime, twelve dedicates to end. I exhort linxiao earlier return
Go, but she didn't listen. "hu Mbtsdirector LiangJian interrupted," yesterday evening, she slept in where? ". LiangJian hesitate along while, finally said: "female cadres dormitory.
Hu innings and turnmbt shoes clearanceed, "although far from all kinds of cloud waterfall xiang, but no matter what happened or quickly spread to all kinds of, especially some comparison sensitive, I think you are a smart, know the depth". In the heart of LiangJian thinking is hard
Who put him through out the pursuit of linxiao, but he didn't think like this, the special characters without linxiao wind up to thrNorth Faceee feet of flowers, the obvious, LiangJian leng where not to talk. Hu bureau suddenly smiled, he turned toNorth Face Jacket LiangJian said: "you are tight
Zhang, I and your aunt Lin has been put you as his family, I know you have been very concerned about her, until linxiao his sister, so today come to talk with you homely. "hu director that LiangJian got very clear, he's already
Hu director. How can so far of hu run over and he talked, he hadn't a LiangJian so big face. LiangJianXiao smiled, MBTso easily say: "thank hu bureau to trust me, I didn't good the elder brother, kui". Hu said: "I am this bureau
As a father for the daughter, so just want you to understand me, you talk, you will have kids, you know. At this stage, the jade emperor was changed to protect their daughter, take a practice in the millennium tiger pMbt shoesressure here

评分次数

本主题由 版主 Blackの墨 于 2012/12/29 18:17:47 执行 主题分类 操作
    分享 转发

文笔不通,标题党+广告君?

你好,再见- -

删不掉的鲁迅?删不掉的广告吧?

再者说了,有什么东西是恒久不变的?
    最后编辑xish 最后编辑于 2010-09-09 12:57:00
    大家好久不见
    HOST这个东西不能随便乱设置……
    祥瑞御免,家宅平安
    ========================
    “山东啊……目前这个节目中的确是没有什么机密级的内容,但是从主持人的语气来看,这个节目的监督对帝国海军非常了解,我担心有海军内部的高级人员在参与。
    严令山本,MI作战必须中止

不管楼主是不是Ad,要加密啥东西不要用Google Translate - -
    我看到了『胡局』,还有其他各种玩意 = =

不过不管怎么说这和鲁迅没啥关系 - -
    「大地坏灭,城市尽毁,死伤惨重;唯一语足志:胜利。」

英文小白,看来英文就头疼的在下
    膜拜楼上各位英文帝

誕生日おめでとう!
    ホットケーキはぜいたくな朝ご飯

What Such of the English !!!
    Teacher dun call you click a enter button????

这是什么?
    和鲁迅有什么关系吧、、
    鲁迅是中国人吧、、

难道说这个是把中文用机翻成英文然后贴过来的?
    能看懂机翻的是神的说……

感觉这次比上次更内涵了....这次没发现超链接...%>_<%

ウグ……这什么啊,好阴险好可怕的样子。
    话说这里的斑竹要怎么当啊,换我早晕掉了…………
    最后编辑驿客林夕 最后编辑于 2010-09-10 02:14:52

版主只要淡定的对LZ比出中指然后大吼F*** Off就可以了(口胡)=_,=||
    克里喵子是一只小黑喵,脖子上有一条水蓝色的蝴蝶结~