Today, your Special Day
原作者:不明
滥翻译:深海蓝空
(直译觉得生硬,就过度的意译了……—v—bbb
所以如果看到篡改意思,增添内容的话,不要太过在意,那都是因为译者太滥><)
Love and Life, this day doth show
爱与生命的火花,在今天绽放
Moments of pleasure and moments to grow
不断延伸的,是那永恒的欢乐时光
As you take this step towards a place so clear
你们迈出的脚步,向着那清晰的远方
You will be reminded of that which has brought you here
要时刻铭记,将你们连在一起的过往
A hint of a smile, a questioning glance
微微嗔怪的轻颦,心有灵犀的浅笑
A secret wish to take the chance
在心中默默祈愿,要抓住那幸福的一秒
Conversations and laughter formed a bond so strong
如此的坚强,由笑声话语结成的羁绊
You both instantly knew where your heart did belong
瞬间的默契,要拥有彼此心灵的呼喊
Time moved on, time worth spent
流逝的时光,换来的是实现了的愿望
Your love for each other did blossom and ferment
你们彼此的爱,经过酝酿在今天开放
You placed your hand on each others heart
轻轻触摸,感觉对方的心跳
And made a pledge to never part.
默默发誓,要牵手一直到老
Along came a jewel, a mixture of you
掌上如明珠般珍贵的结晶
In the form of a son so handsome and true
是那伸手可及的可爱生命
A symbol of life, yours to hold
轻拥怀中,那象征着人生意义的精灵
Proof of your love, so evident and bold.
小小的存在,点缀着无需证明的感情
And here you are today as one
并肩的你们,双影如若一人
Hope, trust and love lives on.
希望,信任,还有爱都能够长存
Through good times and bad, it is plain to see
无论悲欢离合,还是不能改变……
You are friends as well as husband and wife to be
你们是永远的朋友,一如那结起的发根
Think of the friendship, as you take this vow
深远的友谊,刻下神圣的誓言
Of the past, of the future and of now
在过去,未来,还有现在
Treasure its strength, as it will take you through
珍惜爱的力量,那能带你们闯过一切的秘密
And place a circle around the words I love you.
要永远记得,曾经说过的“我爱你”
Join your hands together as you say the words
牵起彼此的手来,共同诉说这人生的承诺
Look into each others eyes
让对方的眼睛映着自己的眼眸
For inside you will see a love so strong
你能看到,里面满溢的是无限的温柔
You know where your future lies
不要怀疑,那就是从今以后
May your marriage be for evermore
祝愿你们的姻缘,一定能够白头到老
May you be the centre of each others life
祝愿你们的生活,是为了彼此的幸福
As you say I do, and pledge your love
一句“我愿意”,宣誓着爱的归属
You will joined as husband and wife.
你们一定会成为,世上最美满的夫妇